Tuesday, October 9, 2012




IF I AM GRANTED A WISH

If I am granted a wish, I would wish to bring back my dad to this beautiful world. I did walk right up to heaven and bring you back home dad. I wanted you to watch us grow but of no choice, you left us, all alone in this world. Our life has not been the same without you. I wish to sit with you and share the hard times that I went through. I have lot more to share with you dad. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.
                                                                                                                                                                                           
I miss you the most when something is troubling me because you are the one whom I want to share my pain with and you will be the one who will understand me. You mean a lot to me dad. I never knew it would be this hard without you. I know million tears won’t bring you back. All I can do it just sit and weep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment